Η ΕΛΙΞ σου προτείνει ένα πρόγραμμα μεγάλης διάρκειας που συγχρηματοδοτείται από το Ευρωπαϊκό Σώμα Αλληλεγγύης (ESC) και συντονίζεται από την οργάνωση INEX Slovakia.
Το πρόγραμμα θα υλοποιηθεί στην Σλοβακία, στη περιοχή της Μπρατισλάβα, ξεκινώντας τον Μάρτιο 2021 με διάρκεια 10 μήνες.
Περισσότερες πληροφορίες σχετικά με το πρόγραμμα και την διαδικασία συμμετοχής μπορείς να βρεις παρακάτω.
(Προθεσμία υποβολής αιτήσεων: ΑΜΕΣΑ καθώς οι θέσεις συμπληρώνονται)
We are looking for 3 ESC volunteers that will become part of our office team and help us with our activities. During the project, the volunteers will be helping us with the office work, they will lead a workcamp in Slovakia, creating and leading virtual workcamp, organize free time activities for the people with disabilities and they will have a chance to develop their own workshop according to their initiative and interest.
The project will involve three volunteers from three different countries. For 10 months volunteers will be involved in various activities (training, international voluntary camps, promotional activities, administrative work, and meetings of volunteers). They will meet different groups of people (social disadvantaged, people with disability, young people, students, children, seniors) on these activities. They will prepare events, workshops and leisure activities while using the methods of non-formal education. Volunteers will work on their own workshop on the topic which is current in our society and according to their own interests.
All activities contain an educational part and they help with the development of volunteer´s competences and skills. The project will be an important experience for volunteers and will contribute to their personal and professional growth.
Main activities of ESC volunteers:
- “Tea meetings” - the ESC volunteers may contribute with ideas for the topics of these regular meetings of volunteers; they create an invitations for our volunteers; prepare the office according to the needs for the individual meeting; preparing the material for the "tea meeting"; also we would be very happy when they would present their own country, culture and ideas.
- Participating and helping us with our training - ESC volunteers will participate in our training for the future camp leaders. Due to their abilities, experiences and skills the volunteers may help and support us with the organization of these activities like buying materials, preparation of the program etc. We would welcome the creativity and initiative of the volunteers.
- Becoming the co-leader on the workcamps in Slovakia - Volunteers will participate in at least one international voluntary workcamps in Slovakia. They will put all the theoretical knowledge, which they will gain during the project, into practice in the direct contact with the group of young people from different cultures.
- Creating virtual workcamp - creating and leading virtual workcamp
- Administrative work - We would like the volunteers to help us with some administrative work like sorting and copying documents and other things. They will help a bit with shopping, going to the post office and working with our web-page and database.
- Organizing events for children and people with disabilities - Volunteers will create the program for the activities; promote the activities among our volunteers and motivate them to participate in these activities.
- The volunteers will also contribute with organizing free-time activities for people with disabilities.
- Promotion of voluntary work and ESC Program - Promoting volunteering and voluntary activities among youth is always important. That is why our ESC volunteers will visit schools and run presentations and workshops mostly about volunteering. They will also be involved in our promotional team and take care about our online media such as facebook, linkedin, twitter and INEX web page on a daily basis.
- Creating workshop - Volunteers will have the opportunity to create their own workshop on the topic they choose. The theme of the workshop should be focused on the current situation in our society. The volunteers will present the workshop at workcamps, where we always have an educational part.
The activities will be flexible and depend on the phase of the project. We will create a timetable for each individual volunteer fitting his/her skills, abilities and wishes. In case we organize the project and the volunteer is involved in, she/he is welcome to join the whole project and to help to run the activities. In case the amount of working hours is higher than usual, the volunteer will get alternative holidays.
The activities will be flexible and depend on the phase of the project.
We will create a timetable for each individual volunteer fitting his/her skills, abilities and wishes.
When we organize some activities volunteers are welcome to join and to help run the activities.
In case the amount of working hours is higher than usual, the volunteer will get alternative holidays.
The ESC volunteers will receive money for food together with the pocket money at the beginning of every month. They will manage the money on their own, and from these finances they will also buy their food. They will prepare food by themselves. There is a fully equipped kitchen in the flat, where they will be living.
Volunteers will be living together in an appropriately equipped flat only 5 minutes far from the INEX Slovakia Office. This flat is situated near the city centre as well as all the important institutions are around. They can find laundry facilities as well as a fully equipped kitchen.
The ESC-volunteers will learn Slovak taking private Slovak lessons or they will visit the language school. Slovak language belongs to Slavic group of languages and it might seem as very difficult but on the other side it is very beautiful .
Volunteers will have holidays during the project. The exact dates to be arranged after an agreement with the supervisor. They will have 2 days each month for holidays. So in the case of a 10-month project it will be 20 days of holiday.
Flat where the ESC volunteers will be living is only 5 minutes by walk to the office, so there is no need to use public transport. In other cases volunteers will use public transport in Bratislava (buses, trams, trolleybuses). The mentor will help them with the orientation in the public transport system.
HOW TO APPLY?
Selected candidates will be asked for a Skype interview.
Project is already approved for the volunteers coming from EU countries.