Η ΕΛΙΞ σας προτείνει ένα πολύ ενδιαφέρον συγχρηματοδοτούμενο πρόγραμμα του Ευρωπαϊκού Σώματος Αλληλεγγύης (ESC) μεγάλης διάρκειας που συντονίζει η γαλλική οργάνωση Concordia.
Το πρόγραμμα θα υλοποιηθεί στην πόλη Clermont-Ferrand, ξεκινώντας τον Νοέμβριο 2020 με διάρκεια δέκα μηνών, μέχρι τον Αύγουστο 2021.
Σκοπός είναι η προώθηση της διεθνούς κινητικότητας νέων και η ευαισθητοποίηση σε διαπολιτισμικά θέματα και ιθαγένεια.
- Θα συμβάλεις σε προγράμματα μη τυπικής εκπαίδευσης και Youth Exchange
- Θα συμμετάσχεις στα workcamps της οργάνωσης.
Προθεσμία υποβολής αιτήσεων: 15 Οκτωβρίου το πρόγραμμα ξεκινάει Νοέμβριο 2020!
Προσφέρεται μια (1) θέση για έναν εθελοντή ή μία εθελόντρια 18-30 ετών.
Μάθε εδώ τι είναι το ESC!
Coordinating and hosting organization:
Concordia is a national, French, non-governmental and non-profit organization, founded in 1950 by English, German and French youngsters. Their aim was to enhance the values of tolerance and peace after the 2nd World War by organizing international workcamps for young volunteers.
Currently Concordia implements various volunteering projects in France (international volunteering work camps, hosting European volunteers, coordinating national volunteering projects) and gives opportunity to French youngsters to volunteer abroad in short term or long-term projects with our partners all over the world. Moreover, Concordia works within Erasmus+
Program, preparing Youth Exchanges and Training Courses and performs functions of ESC coordinating, sending and receiving organization.
Role and tasks of the volunteer:
- Developing community life and promoting Concordia Auvergne’s activities on the regional level:
- Participating in media communication to promote volunteering activities (ex: preparation of articles for the newsletters, blogs, social media and press, creation and diffusion of printed tools like posters, flyers...)
- Representing Concordia Auvergne during forums, conferences, festivals, other public events in order to promote volunteering activities and international mobility to various audiences
- Facilitation of activities to raise awareness on topics of citizenship and volunteering
- Facilitation of trainings and collective meetings for volunteers.
- Contributing to European projects under Erasmus + and ESC:
- Promoting European volunteering among local youth
- Assisting in development of mobility projects for youth on the territory of Auvergne
- Taking part in preparation, realization, facilitation and evaluation of Youth Exchanges and European trainings.
- Participating in workcamps season:
- Assisting Concordia's staff in preparation of workcamps season. Practical support is needed for various tasks: preparation of materials (tents, tools...), communication with the local communities hosting the camps, etc.
- Co-leading of an international volunteering work camp (2 or 3 weeks) after passing a special training offered by Concordia.
Volunteer will work together with another French volunteer and will become a part of our friendly team.
Precise activities and activity planning will be defined both by the participant and Concordia after a period of integration and in accordance with the volunteer's skills and interests.
Moreover, the participant will be invited to develop his/her own project.
- Adaptation, communicative and willing to approach to a different audience;
- Convinced by non-formal education principles and benefits;
- Speak English and/or French or interested to learn French;
- Motivation to become a facilitator for European projects, international work camps and for co-leading groups of volunteers.
Project dates: from November, 2020 to August, 2021 (10 months)
Working Hours: the volunteer will work approx. 32 hours per week. Except regular days off (Saturday and Sunday), the volunteer is allowed to take 24 days of vacations spread out during these 10 months of the project.
Living conditions: The volunteer will live in Concordia's flat, right above the office, with another European volunteer. The flat has two bedrooms (so the volunteer will have his/her own room), a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room. The apartment is well equipped and furnished to ensure a comfortable stay. The accommodation, house services and Internet fees are 100% covered by Concordia.
Transport: travel costs will be covered based on the distance from the volunteer’s country to France, but there is a maximum amount of reimbursement according to European Solidarity Corps rules. The apartment is located in the center of the city: train station, bus station and historical area of Clermont-Ferrand are just 10 minutes away by walking so you do not need a local transportation pass.
The volunteer will receive money for food (7,5 € per day) and pocket money (6 € per day) according to ESC funding rules. Thus, the volunteer has to cook for her/himself.
Insurance: Cigna insurance is provided by the ESC program.
Language: to improve the level of French, the volunteer will have an access to the OLS (online linguistic support) courses.
The volunteer will be individually followed by a dedicated mentor.
Location of the project: The volunteer will live and work in Clermont-Ferrand, Auvergne. The region of Auvergne is mainly famous for the natural park of volcanoes, beautiful landscapes (medium altitude mountains, lakes, rivers) and a lot of hiking trails around the city.
For the urban-life-style-lovers it’s important to know that Clermont-Ferrand and its metropolitan area consists of about 467,178 inhabitants. Its University welcomes around 35 000 students, which makes it very dynamic. There are a lot of possibilities for leisure activities (sports, music, concerts, cinemas).
HOW TO APPLY
- fill in the application form online
- Please write the subject of the email “ESC Concordia-CF, your name and surname”.
- Please write in the body of your email that ELIX – Conservation Volunteers Greece is your supporting organisation.
- In the last step of the application form you will need the following details:
- Name supporting organisation: ELIX - Conservation Volunteers Greece
- ESC contact person: Tilemachos Boni
- PIC number of ELIX: 943089485
- Accreditation number: OID: E10083868
- Address: Veranzerou 15, 10677 Athens, Greece
- Telephone: 0030 2103825506