Η ΕΛΙΞ αναζητά εκπαιδευτικό προσωπικό για την υλοποίηση εκπαιδευτικού προγράμματος για ανήλικους μετανάστες στις Μουριές (Νομός Κιλκίς).
Προθεσμία για την κατάθεση των αιτήσεων ενδιαφέροντος είναι η 22η Φεβρουαρίου 2017 σύμφωνα με τις οδηγίες που θα βρείτε παρακάτω:
Position: Teacher (several positions)
Duration: 4 months
Employment type: Full-time or Part-time
Location: Mouries, Kilkis
ELIX is recruiting a qualified teacher for an Education Project addressed to refugee children aged 5-17 years. The teacher will work at the refugee site of Mouries (Municipality of Kilkis), where the educational activities of the project will take place.
Delivery of non-formal education and a range of learning including Greek, English, literacy and numeracy to refugee children in Athens.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to the following:
- Implement educational activities (school homework support, Greek language courses etc.)
- Provide the children the opportunity to develop their personality, constantly seeking to enhance their self-motivation and confidence
- Keep record of children' s attendance, update students files and inform parents accordingly
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports
- Prepare supply requests for the education activities (stationery, educational material, toys, etc.)
- Work with the Senior Teacher, the Field Coordinator and the other project team members
Qualifications & key competencies
- Degree in Education, Pedagogy, Psychology or related field
- Relevant experience will be taken into account, especially with refugees and/or migrants
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English (B2)
- Good use of Microsoft Office
- References from previous employers will be taken into account
- Good communication and inter-personal skills and ability to work in a multicultural team
- Ability to work under pressure and take initiative, ability to organize and supervise educational activities, problem solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships in a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment
- Commitment and respect of the UNICEF, FCA and ELIX policies
- A certificate of good conduct (no criminal record) will be asked before employment
All candidates must have:
1. The Greek nationality or the nationality of an EU member state. If a candidate has the nationality of an EU member state, they should definitely have excellent speaking, reading and writing skills of the Greek language according to the Greek law P.D. 50/2001, article 28 par. 4, and its amendments.
2. Candidates ought to have completed their military obligations or be legally exempted by them (for men).
Then apply for this position by filling in the form below.
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in English.
CV only applications will not be considered.
The vacancy notice code MUREDU-TEACH and the applicant’s full name must be quoted in the email subject line.
Disclaimer Clause: The above job descriptions are not exhaustive lists of the skills, effort, duties and responsibilities associated with the relevant positions.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
...the form is closed...