Η ΕΛΙΞ αποτελεί περήφανο εταίρο σε ένα πολύ ενδιαφέρον πρόγραμμα ανθρωπιστικής βοήθειας του European Solidarity Corps, με το όνομα "Sport and recreational activities with children and young people", Project που υλοποιούν οι Ιταλικές Οργανώσεις Associazione InformaGiovani και Associazione Culturale San Giovanni Apostolo. Η Οργάνωση "San Giovanni Apostolo" είναι ένα τοπικό κέντρο νεολαίας που εργάζεται με παιδιά, νέους, ενήλικες και οικογένειες σε προάστιο του Παλέρμο, προωθώντας την αλληλεγγύη, τον αθλητισμό και την κοινωνική ένταξη.
Αναζητούμε έναν (1) εθελοντή, 22 ετών και άνω, ο οποίος θα υποστηρίξει εκπαιδευτικούς και εργαζόμενους στην υλοποίηση ψυχαγωγικών δραστηριοτήτων όπως:
- Εκπαιδευτικές δραστηριότητες για τα παιδιά μετά το σχολείο (υποστήριξη σε εργασίες για το σπίτι, εργαστήρια αγγλικής ή γαλλικής γλώσσας μέσω μη τυπικών μεθόδων)
- Εργαστήρια ψυχαγωγίας και δημιουργικότητας (μαθήματα κιθάρας, μαθήματα χορού, θεάτρου, σχεδίου, χειροτεχνίας κ.λπ.)
- Υποστήριξη στην υλοποίηση αθλητικών δραστηριοτήτων, όπως ποδόσφαιρο (προπόνηση, συνοδεία νέων σε τοπικά αθλητικά τουρνουά, υποστήριξη κατά τη διάρκεια αγώνων)
- Προετοιμασία εκδηλώσεων (πχ Απόκριες, Χριστούγεννα, Πάσχα)
- Ανταλλαγή εμπειριών ESC σε info-day, social media, blog εθελοντών
- Ανάπτυξη προσωπικού έργου και δραστηριοτήτων
Σημαντική Σημείωση : Απαραίτητο το ενδιαφέρον για εργασία με παιδιά που ζουν σε μειονεκτικές περιοχές. Προηγούμενη εμπειρία στον τομέα αποτελεί πλεονέκτημα. Απαιτείται ευελιξία και αίσθηση προσαρμογής.
Διάρκεια Project : 9 μήνες (Μάρτιος 2023 - Δεκέμβριος 2023)
ΠΡΟΘΕΣΜΙΑ ΥΠΟΒΟΛΗΣ ΑΙΤΗΣΕΩΝ : 03 Φεβρουαρίου 2023
Δήλωσε συμμετοχή για το Project στην παρακάτω φόρμα: https://youth.europa.eu/solidarity/placement/33216_en
SPORT AND RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES WITH CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
SUMMARY OF THE PROJECT
This is a volunteering project funded by the European Solidarity Corps programme, and aims to offer young people the opportunity to undertake a path of personal and professional growth in the field of social volunteering in organisations that have been operating for years in areas of intervention linked to their territory and the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities.
Through the project, therefore, we intend to offer volunteers the possibility of:
- Acquiring new skills in the field of youth animation and social planning
- Stimulating active participation in initiatives with a concrete impact on the community, and at the same time developing their sense of belonging to the European community
- Stimulating creativity and sense of initiative, ability to team-working and self-esteem
- Strengthening and promoting values such as multiculturalism, respect for diversity and spirit of solidarity
- Improving their employability and encouraging transition between education and labour market
The project will represent an added value for the social action of the involved organizations and aims to have a positive impact on local communities, mainly in terms of promoting the learning opportunities offered by European programmes and of stimulating among local young people active citizenship in favour of social inclusion.
The project aims at involving young people with fewer opportunities (e.g., unemployed, NEET, young people from disadvantaged social background, or at risk of gender, ethnic discrimination, asylum seekers, young people from rural areas).
The project is coordinated by Associazione InformaGiovani.
Travel, board and lodging expenses are covered by the European Solidarity Corps programme. Volunteers will receive a pocke money to be managed autonomously. Volunteers will be enrolled in the CIGNA insurance system.
All the activities foresee a first short period to introduce volunteers to the new context, and a final period dedicated to the evaluation and elaboration of the acquired competencies. Each volunteers is entitled to receive the YouthPass certificate, created by the European Commission to certify the knowledge and skills acquired in non-formal learning setting.
- motivation to undertake a volunteer experience abroad
- attitude to team work, open- mindedness and flexibility
- creativity and interest in the specific topics of each activity
- basic knowledge of English (at least B1) and Italian (at least A2)
Each participant will contribute to promoting the volunteering experience:
- by writing blog article on InformaGiovani website by crating small videos/photo collection to publish on social media
- by participating in public events organised by InformaGiovani or host/supporting organisation
SAN GIOVANNI APOSTOLO
The Association "San Giovanni Apostolo", funded in 2000, is a local youth centre working with kids, young people, young-adults and families in a suburb area in Palermo. The centre aims to promote all young people development in a stimulating and enriching environment, based on the values of solidarity, mutual support and professional development, as core part of an educational and social path. In particular, our activities are focused on groups and individual activities aimed to foster the sense of ownership of the community and develop social attitudes among young people.
Among the others, the centre supports the following activities (for pupils from 6 to 12 years; for teenagers and young adults from 13 to 25 years): learning support (after-school homework, remedial schooling/drop out), socialisation, recreational and sport activities peer education, psychological and social support activities for individuals and groups.
- after-school educational activities for kids (support with homework, English or French language workshops)
- recreational and creative workshops (guitar lessons, dance lessons, theatre, drawing, manipulation of raw materials etc)
- support in the implementation of sports activities (training, support during matches)
- preparation of specific events such as Carnival, Christmas or Easter parties, intercultural evenings for the local community.
- promoting ESC volunteering through InformaGiovani blog, social media, promotional events on EU programmes.
Volunteers will use their own ideas, creativity and experience to develop a personal project/activity related to the work of the Receiving Organisation. The service will be approximatively 30/35 hours per week, including language preparation.
- aged 22-30 years
- strong motivation for working with kids
- ability to team working
- ability to implement sport activities (sport education)
- creativity and artistic skills (e.g. music, painting, drawing)
- flexibility and adaptability to different cultural context
Some knowledge of Italian language is welcome and recommended be enrolled in ESC database https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity_en
Outward and return tickets covered up to Euro 275,00 after providing supporting documents (booking confirmation, boarding passes, local tickets).
Volunteer will be hosted in double-room shared with another volunteer. Flat is equipped with all needed (water, electricity, heating, furniture).
Free wi-fi is available. Accommodation is located in city centre, and well connected with public transportation.
Local bus/tram pass to reach the youth centre
Monthly cash allowance (Euro 5,00 per day)
Monthly cash allowance (Euro 120,00 per month)
Volunteers will be enrolled in CIGNA insurance scheme provided by EU Commission
On arrival training and Mid-Term Evaluation organised by Italian National Agency
Online Linguistic Support (Italian language)
Apply through the European Youth Portal at the following link:
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS : 03 FEBRUARY 2023