Μια ιδιαίτερη λίστα, με πολύ ενδιαφέρουσες προτάσεις προγραμμάτων εθελοντικής εργασίας για εφήβους και οικογένειες, ετοιμάσαμε για εσάς και σας την παρουσιάζουμε, λίγες ημέρες μετά την έναρξη της διαδικασίας υποβολής αιτήσεων για τα θερινά workcamps.
Μόνο για τις πρώτες 4 προτάσεις, καθώς και για τα προγράμματα στον Καναδά και στην Ιαπωνία, οι θέσεις είναι εξασφαλισμένες για εθελοντές από την Ελλάδα μέχρι την 1η Απριλίου, για αυτό και είναι σημαντικό να διαλέξτε το πρόγραμμα που σας ταιριάζει και να δηλώστε συμμετοχή εγκαίρως!
Προγράμματα για εφήβους
1) SJ/TEEN40, FROM CASTLE TO ABBEY 2, TEEN (teenage_camp), RENO ENVI, 25/07/2 - 08/08/20, 15-17, extra fee 150 euro.
This interesting project will give you the opportunity to restore the local historical heritage, by unveiling ruins and working around the Abbey of St. Amand, one of the most beautiful fortified churches of Perigord. Furthermore, you will help to set up festivals, night markets, village celebrations taking place at Coly- St Amand during the summer!
2) ESDA-1320, DREAMY DRAWINGS, La Nucia, Alicante, TEEN (teenage_camp), SOCI ART, 03/08/20 - 14/08/20, 15-17, extra fee 250 euro.
In this lovely project, volunteers will create murals inspired by the answers received while interviewing local elderly people regarding their lives, passions and special life lessons. This is a unique workcamp which favours intergenerational and intercultural dialogue, in La Nucia, a beautiful village located on the coast of Alicante. The last day of the project volunteers will have the opportunity to explore Alicante and participate in cultural activities under the supervision of an adult volunteer.
3) ESDA-2120, DESERT KING OF BUNUEL, Bunuel, Navarra, TEEN (teenage_camp), KIDS MANU, 31/07/20 - 14/08/20, 15-17, extra fee 250 euro.
If you participate in this workcamp you will help the local community in two ways: by restoring old paths, cleaning parks, painting walls, helping in local events of the municipality, but also by organizing activities and games in English for local kids at the swimming pool. You will be in Navarra, northern Spain, where you will be able to enjoy a green and mountainous landscape.
4) EST T7, NARVA TEENAGE CAMP, Narva, TEEN (teenage_camp), MANU, 13/07/20 - 25/07/20, 15-17, extra fee 280 euro.
The project’s aim is to introduce the diversity of world cultures and languages to youth, give them the opportunity to learn and share different techniques of creative expression, and contribute to the development of local community. Volunteers will do manual work, such as gardening, planting trees, little renovation works, but also organizing activities for kids and youth. The workcamp will take place in Narva, the third largest city in Estonia and the easternmost point of the European Union, 130 kilometers from St. Petersburg in Russia. There is plenty to do in Narva with concerts, annual festivals and open-air shows.
5) ALLI15, ALL DIFFERENT ALL EQUAL, Punkaharju, TEEN (teenage_camp), EDU, 12/07/20 - 19/07/20, 16-17, extra fee 150 euro.
By participating in this project, you will support the work of a folk high school which hosts vulnerable target groups, such as students with special needs and young asylum seekers. The school surroundings need maintaining, so you will work with seasonal tasks, indoors and outdoors. Equality is the theme of this camp and we will discuss how to empower inclusion of all regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, origin or religion. You will also have the opportunity to participate in Finnish language and culture presentations! The workcamp is located in Punkaharju, eastern Finland, four hours by train from Helsinki. The school is situated in a location of natural beauty, right on Punkaharju ridge and is surrounded on both sides by lakes and a magnificent scenery.
6) ALLI14, FEEL WELL IN NATURE, Punkaharju, TEEN (teenage_camp), ENVI, 05/07/20 - 12/07/20, 16-17, extra fee 150 euro.
In this workcamp, which is also located in Punkaharju, you will work with seasonal tasks indoors and outdoors, close to the same folk school of the previous project. This project is focused on well-being, with the idea to have a stress free and relaxing break from routine. Be prepared to enjoy local food and peaceful nature, Finnish language and culture presentations!
7) ijgd 20309, HOLZNAGELHAUSEN ADVENTURE PLAYGROUND, KIDS, 25/07/20 - 09/08/20, 16-26, extra fee 50 euro.
If you enjoy being with children and kids, do not miss this workcamp! Together with the other volunteers, you will have the opportunity to look after 200 children aged 7 – 13, prepare sports and other workshop activities for them, such as football, baseball, baking pizzas in a stone oven, crafts, pedagogical games. You will contribute with your own ideas and skills, while you will learn how a youth project is carried out, you will gain international experience working in a big team, learn new languages and make many new friends!
8) ijgd 00214, WORKING IN WOLFSBURG – CELEBRATING IN BERLIN – “100 YEARS OF WORKCAMPS” ANNIVERSARY CAMP, Wolfsburg, ENVI FEST, 08/08/20- 28/08/20, 16-26, extra fee 50 euro.
During the first two weeks of the workcamp, volunteers will do nature conservation work in the very popular forest of Wolfsburg, getting an insight into the diverse tasks of a state forestry office, as well as into the ecosystem of the forest. The last three days of the project will take place in Berlin, where volunteers will contribute to an event celebrating the 100th anniversary of international workcamps!
9) SDA 207, TEENS AT HAUENSTEJN CASTLE, RENO, 09/08/20 - 22/08/20, 15-17, extra fee 100 euro.
The main aim of the workcamp is to help to revive a castle and to enable youth from foster care institutions, who will be your fellow volunteers, to meet people from different parts of the world, practice English and break stereotypes. Your tasks will be mainly manual and carried outdoor. There will also be a study part through guided tour of the castle and learning about its complicated history; lectures on various environmental topics; meeting people from different countries and cultures; discovering local countryside. This workcamp is perfect for teenagers who enjoy nature, outdoor activities, history and being off-line!
10) CBB08, DOMAINE DE MOZET, Mozet, TEEN (teenage_camp), MANU, 12/08/20 - 23/08/20, 15-17, extra fee 150 euro.
If you participate in this workcamp you will also renovate a castle, and you will be in Mozet, one of the most beautiful villages in Belgium! The Domaine of Mozet is an old castle and a farm dating back to the 11th century which regularly hosts field trips for pupils, schools, and youth movements. Since the castle is used by many groups of children throughout the year, it is a little worn out and needs some renovation and refurbishing! Assisted by local technical leaders, you will paint and refresh some bedrooms and other working rooms of the castle. Mozet is situated 12km away from Namur, the capital of Wallonia. The Domain is well hidden in the countryside and surrounded by charming valleys, forests and typical villages. You will find yourself in this isolated an idyllic environment, but at weekends volunteers will have the chance to visit the largest Belgian cities.
11) CJ-2001-TEEN, Jardin des sources, TEEN (teenage_camp), ENVI, 27/06/2020 – 18/07/2020, 15 – 17.
12) CJ-2005-TEEN, Jardin des sources, TEEN (teenage_camp), ENVI, 25/07/2020 – 8/08/2020, 15-17.
The environmental project “Jardin des sources” will take place in two periods and will give you the opportunity to contribute to the enhancement and appreciation of green spaces in town, by doing various outdoor works, such as weeding and cleaning park paths; planting trees; improving site infrastructure; planning an open house to invite municipal residents for a celebration and opportunity to share; and contributing to a creative project to promote the understanding and appreciation of the site’s natural and ecological aspects. The project is located in Saint-Thérèse, a dynamic town where life is good! Its downtown area, called ‘The Village’, is noted for its effervescence, the variety of stores and its sense of community. It is easy to get around by walking, bike, car, train or bus. The city of Montreal is 30 km away and accessible by public transport. Basic English and/or basic French is sufficient for participating!
13) NICE-20-0805A, Tochigi Youth, TEEN (teenage camp), ENVI, 05/08/2020 – 14/08/2020, 14-17, extra fee 16.000 Japanese Yen (around 100 euro).
In this project volunteers will do manual work, such as weeding, cutting undesirable trees/bamboos which disturb soil conservation function and biodiversity. Each forest where volunteers will work, will become a place for mentally challenged people, as well as a habitat for Sashiba, a species of eagles at risk of extinction. Furthermore, volunteers will help to implement outdoor activities with children. The project is located in the Prefecture of Tochigi, three hours by train from Tokyo. Here, volunteers will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful nature and local culture which includes the knowledge of traditional ceramics painting, participating in the sunflower festival, and going to the so called “onsen”, that is, public hot springs.
14) SJ/FAM32, SEASONAL VEGETABLE GARDEN: A FAMILY ADVENTURE, Montendre, family camp, ENVI CULT, 19/07/20 - 26/07/20, 5-90, extra fee 100 euro and 50 euro for children.
In this project, volunteers will actively participate in the communal life of Maison des Bateleurs, an international hosting center which is rich in intercultural meetings and exchange. Situated near the municipality of Montendre, a small charming village in the midst of pine trees, La Maison des Bateleurs is driven by the daily presence of volunteers and encourages openness, as well as cultural and social diversity. Volunteers will expand their knowledge of sustainable development and will be active participants in the activities of the environmental hub, notably, the vegetable garden.
15) GHD-FAM-01, ONE BIG FAMILY, family camp, ENVI MANU, 27/06/20 - 06/07/20, 10-99, extra fee 160 euro for adults and 50 euro for kids up to 12 years old.
In this beautiful family project by the sea, volunteers will do landscaping, clean beaches, organize sea activities with disabled kids. Art workshops for children and parents will be available. The project is located in Seferihisar, the first slow city of Turkey on the western coast of the country.
16) SDA 404, BACK TO NATURE FOR FAMILIES, family camp, ENVI, 22/08/20 - 29/08/20, 18-99, extra fee 35 euro per adult, 20 euro per child.
The workcamp takes place in an abandoned but exceptionally beautiful, hilly area of the Bohemian Forest, near the western border of Czech Republic. The campsite is totally isolated from civilization (the nearest Czech village is 11 km away) and we welcome volunteers that are fond of trying a basic lifestyle in the forest and do not mind longer walks. The goal is to help maintain meadows in a nature protected are, maintain the campsite and to enable volunteers with children to enjoy nature. Every evening, there is going to be group meditation.
- Σημείωσε τον κωδικό του προγράμματος που σε ενδιαφέρει (π.χ. SDA 404 ή ESDA-1320)
- Άνοιξε την αίτηση συμμετοχής πατώντας εδώ.
- Συμπληρώνοντας την αίτηση, στο πλαίσιο της φόρμας με τίτλο «Projects» και συγκεκριμένα στο πεδίο «*1. CHOICE» βάλε τον κωδικό της πρώτης επιλογής που σημείωσες. Σε συνέχεια, αν σε ενδιαφέρουν και άλλες εναλλακτικές επιλογές, ενώ έχεις κρατήσει τους αντίστοιχους κωδικούς προγραμμάτων, γράψε το σχετικό κωδικό του δευτέρου προγράμματος στο πεδίο «2. CHOICE» ακολουθώντας το κριτήριο της σειράς προτεραιότητας.