Η ΕΛΙΞ, εταίρος του εκπαιδευτικού προγράμματος με τίτλο "AGENTS OF CHANGE", που διοργανώνεται από την οργάνωση INEX-SDA της Τσεχίας, αναζητά 2 συμμετέχοντες ηλικίας 18+ προκειμένου να συμμετέχουν στο πρόγραμμα.
Το σεμινάριο, με σκοπό την κατάρτιση των νέων που θέλουν να είναι ομαδάρχες σε προγράμματα εθελοντικής εργασίας (workcamps) ή σε άλλα προγράμματα το 2019, θα πραγματοποιηθεί από τις 15 έως τις 25 Απριλίου 2019 στο χωριό Chata Doubravka, κοντά στην πόλη Chotěboř της Τσεχίας.
Στο πρόγραμμα, που συγχρηματοδοτείται από το Erasmus+, θα συμμετέχουν νέοι από εννέα χώρες.
Η προθεσμία για αιτήσεις είναι στις 10 Φεβρουαρίου 2019!
Agents of Change (AoC) is a 9-day-training course which aims to improve participants’ leadership skills through self-reflection. It will take place in Chata Doubravka, near Chotěboř, Czech Republic, from 15th to 25th April 2019.
THE TRAINING WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- reflect on the role of leadership and explore your own attitudes, approach, and inner motivation for your work with volunteering;
- improve and boost your practical skills (especially coaching and communication) for working with groups and projects in volunteering.
- put your experience into practice and multiply your knowledge and skills among your colleagues and target groups.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The training is intended for participants, who
- Are planning to lead a project or a workcamp in 2019 and, ideally, have already been to, or are planning to go to, regular skills-oriented project or workcamp leaders’ trainings.
- Have ideally participated in at least 1 workcamp as participants, previous experiences with leading a workcamp or other type of project are welcome, but not required
- Are at least 18 years old and can communicate in English
- Are willing to work on their personal and professional development
- Are able to participate fully in the programme from the beginning till the end
THE WORKING APPROACH OF THIS TRAINING:
The Agents of Change (AoC) is not the regular training you might be used to when it comes to non-formal education/Erasmus+.
We combine elements from formal education, non-formal and informal learning, as we find all of them purposeful when applied to the right context. We work from a perspective which unites learning by experience with coaching, as we believe that this supports participants in their own development.
The training is here to challenge participants’ perceptions, beliefs and assumptions and to settle themselves as people and leaders. Due to this approach, which highly focuses on participants’ personal background, it might be emotionally intensive. It is so as we aim to create an impactful and useful process, by focusing on what is relevant to participants’ personal and professional life.
Therefore, the majority of the program will consist of activities for self-reflection, supported by some models and tools we find relevant and powerful.
Participants will explore, play and try out, so they can find their own conclusions. The training is there for people who want to work on themselves; therefore, each participant is the creator of his/her own experience.
By doing so, participants will be able to develop the powerful capacity for self-coaching: the ability to bring yourself towards the results you want to achieve in life, while enjoying it.
We use a specific methodology, developed for more than 10 years in a network of youth organizations, with a specific culture:
- We take each day as a working day with a length of 10 to 14 hours, including meals and breaks;
- For the majority of the training the program is pre-defined;
- Our activities stimulate participants to bring what is relevant to them, independently from whatever culture they come from; therefore, we will not use traditional name games, icebreakers or intercultural evening activities.
- We will use a theatrical setting for most of the training: specific room’s settings, specific materials, music, and we will have a specific approach as a team. We create the stage for participants to bring what is relevant for themselves and work it out.
Here are some quotes from the participants of the previous AoC training, which we organized in April/May 2018 in Hungary and in September/October 2018 in Czech Republic:
“I was challenged and thrown out of my comfort zone on a daily basis but I've learned so much about myself, my strengths and my weaknesses. This was one of the best and most useful trainings I have participated in and I am able to trust myself much more after it.”
“It's a training to discover yourself in which you will check every part of your life that has shape you to understand the way you are now, and the way you behave to the others and after that you will practice all the competences learnt in real life.”
“If you want to go beyond your border and experience the unexpected, go for this training.”
“When people ask me how it was, I simply say: mind blowing! Indeed, it is a very different training course in the most positive way possible, very down to earth and therefore very applicable in my daily life.”
“The most inspiring experience that I've been through in my life.”
“If you wonder who you are looking for and if you are ready to find him/her, take a part in this training. You may find yourself.”
“A mind-changing experience that will take you to some of your limits - just to make you realize that there's a whole world of opportunities behind those (self-imposed) limits.”
Some pictures from the trainings are in this Facebook album – have a look!
WHAT EXPERIENCE CAN YOU EXPECT?
AoC is divided into 4 main parts:
- Self-Reflection (days 1 to 3) – During these days participants will have the opportunity to get a better and deeper understanding on how and why they lead people and how this affects the results they obtain, and they can maintain what works and improve what doesn’t. Shortly: participants will have the opportunity to look into the relationship between beliefs, concepts, automatic behaviours, teamwork and decision making. They will do so through input, activities and reflection spaces.
- Transformation (days 4 & 5) – Participants will have the space to create practical links between the previous days of self-reflection and their own working lives. They will have the chance to transform any personal insights into long-lasting professional competences with the support of tools and input coming from such fields as management and leading teams or project planning.
Outdoor / Submersion (days 6 to 8) – The best way to put knowledge from theory is to practice in a real-life situation or context. Therefore, in small groups, participants will have several assignments to complete in the local communities around the venue where they can put into practice the knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired throughout the previous days of the TC.
- Integration & Closing (Days 8 & 9) – These last 2 days are there to wrap up the learning experience of the TC, in such a way that the insights can be taken home in a structured manner, to plan follow-up steps and close the TC together.
Venue: Chata Doubravka, Dolní Sokolovec (near Chotěboř), Czech Republic
Dates of the training are 15th to 25th April 2019, specifically:
- 15th April - arrivals to the venue - a bus will be arranged from Prague to take most participants to the venue (those that will fly or arrive in Prague)
- 16th – 24th April – training
- 25th April - departures from the venue (after breakfast, again by bus)
- It is necessary to participate from the beginning of the TC till the end, no late arrivals /early departures.
- There is 20€ contribution fee from each participant.
- The organizer will arrange boarding, accommodation, materials, content of the training
- The organizer will reimburse the travel costs of the participants after they complete the training course up to the lump sum amounts in Erasmus + rules (275€ for participants from Italy, FYROM, Spain, Estonia, France, Finland, Greece; 180€ for participants from Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary)
HOW TO APPLY:
If you want to apply, please, fill in this questionnaire by 10th February 2019.
You will know by 20th February if you are selected, so you will have enough time to arrange your travel and to get ready for the training course.
THE TRAINING IS COORDINATED AND HOSTED BY: INEX-SDA, Czech Republic
IN CLOSE COOPERATION WITH: Egyesek, Hungary
OTHER PARTNER ORGANISATIONS: De Amicitia, Spain, Asociacion Building Bridges, Spain, AFSAI, Italy, IBO Italy, Allianssi, Finland, Association Center for Intercultural Dialogue - Kumanovo, FYROM, MTÜ Noortevahetuse Arengu Ühing Estyes, Estonia, Zavod Voluntariat, Slovenia, Solidarités Jeunesses, France, Concordia, France and ELIX, Greece.
Υπόλοιπα Οικονομικά Στοιχεία
Το κόστος μετακινήσεων επιστρέφεται στους συμμετέχοντες μετά από την ολοκλήρωση του προγράμματος και αφού έχουν καταθέσει τα απαραίτητα χαρτιά (αποδείξεις, εισιτήρια, boarding pass, κλπ…). Σύμφωνα με τους νέους όρους του προγράμματος Erasmus+ και σύμφωνα με την χιλιομετρική απόσταση το ποσό επιστροφής είναι μέχρι 275€(*) για κάθε συμμετέχοντα.
*(It means that if you have a budget of 275€ and you spend 200€, you will receive all 200€, and in this case it will be the 100% of the travel. Otherwise for example, if you spend 300€ with a budget of 275€, we will reimburse you up to 275€.)
Η διαμονή και η διατροφή των συμμετεχόντων καλύπτονται πλήρως από το πρόγραμμα.
Το ποσό συμμετοχής προς την ΕΛΙΞ είναι 80€.
Το ποσό συμμετοχής προς την οργάνωση φιλοξενίας είναι 20€.
Για να δηλώσετε συμμετοχή συμπληρώστε στα αγγλικά την φόρμα συμμετοχής μέχρι τις 10 Φεβρουαρίου 2019!